FAST Rent a Car is bringing its market-leading range of services to customers in Ras Al Khaimah with the launch of its first ever branch in the emirate.
2012 will also see Fast Rent A Car expand across the UAE, in particular in response to increased customer demand experienced in Dubai in the latter part of 2011.
The company will launch a new facility in Dubai later this year, which will be located in City Tower 1 on Sheikh Zayed Road. This will bring the number of branches in Dubai and the Northern Emirates to 10, with the new additions being part of a continual expansion across the UAE.
Abu Dhabi will also see its share of development activities as Fast Rent A Car moves its Mussafah operations to a larger facility to accommodate a growing work force.
Ahmed Abood Al Boasy, CEO of Fast Rent A Car, says: “By adding new and improved services, investing in a new branch in Ras Al Khaimah and increasing our branches across Dubai and Abu Dhabi, we are demonstrating our commitment to providing the highest levels of service to customers across the UAE.”
Fast Rent A Car has received multiple honours from the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Awards over recent years, making it the only car rental agency to do so.
- Emirati director to put Britain in the picture
- Tourism grows in Ras Al Khaimah
- Horeca dishes up taste of Beirut
- Fast Rent a Car is expanding
- Middle East remains a key market for cruise industry
- Reed China seeks to nurture talent, skills
- Premiere Neige woos families with new Alpine attraction
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort set to host travel ‘Oscars’
- South Korea is expecting 100,000 Mideast visitors
- AIBTM to offer educational programme with ICCA