AS part of a strategic rebranding exercise, Jet Airways, India’s premier international airline, will consolidate its low fare service products under the JetKonnect brand to simplify the group’s service proposition and enhance brand recall. Thus, effective March 25, the erstwhile JetLite and Jet Airways Konnect services will operate under the JetKonnect brand, enabling guests to avail of a single superior in-flight product in the full service and low-fare categories. Jet Airways and JetLite, will continue as distinct business entities operating under their own airline operating permits.
JetKonnect will offer Premiere services on certain routes where guests may enjoy service identical to that enjoyed by Premiere guests on Jet Airways.
This will be further expanded in a phased manner. Difference in fares between the premier Jet Airways and JetKonnect will also be reflected on the website and all visible communication avenues.
Economy guests onboard JetKonnect flights will continue to be offered a range of refreshments from Jet Cafe, JetKonnect’s buy-on-board meal service. Effective March 26, 2012 guests to jetlite.com would be automatically redirected to the new, re-branded jetkonnect.com.
- Rising oil prices to hit profits, says Iata
- RJ puts Munich back on network
- New aircraft delivery takes Air Arabia’s fleet to 30
- Virgin Atlantic back in Mumbai
- Cathay takes delivery of Boeing 777-300
- In brief
- British Airways all set to offer a taste of history
- Emirates adds more flights
- Etihad SuperSeller offers deals for trade
- Jet connects its low-fare brands